Remote Northeast Location
Our client provides world-class managed facility services and turnkey program design. Backed by a culture of ingenuity, excellence, and unique problem solving, we are reimagining facility performance. We provide managed facility services and turnkey program management with technology-enabled solutions that target the entire building footprint – from controls, HVAC, lighting, and power – as we guide our clients on their journey towards increased sustainability.
The primary mission of this position is the development of mechanical efficiency solutions for large commercial and industrial customers. The Sr. Project Developer will work closely with Business Development Executives and project managers to ensure high customer satisfaction in identification and sales of turnkey mechanical retrofit projects.
- Ability to evaluate existing HVAC, Building Automation Systems, and other mechanical systems in a facility, identify potential efficiency solutions, and develop the conceptual design and potential economics of the efficiency solutions to be used in an initial proposal.
- With Customer commitment, ability to develop the design and economics of the efficiency solutions to form the basis for a design/build firm price proposal.
- Ability to create and revise project scopes to conform to ROI and Payback criteria that will meet client, utility and sales requirements.
- Ability to develop savings calculations that satisfy utility engineering review to qualify for utility incentives.
- Work with utility on all facets of ensuring project conforms and fully qualifies for incentives.
- Work with sales executives and project managers in a team environment to create value for customers
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with turn-key mechanical energy efficiency project development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of design of HVAC systems and BAS efficiency control strategies
- Operational experience in retrofitting existing systems and equipment
- General knowledge of mechanical contracting and construction processes