Sr. Director of Sales – Renewable Retail Energy
Posted 2 months ago
Position Scope – Renewable retail energy client is recruiting a Senior Director of Sales to lead the growth and development efforts of a national sales team. Assist in managing strategic customer accounts at a national level. This position will be responsible for the team that will structure and market conventional and renewable products and solutions directly to end use customers.
- The position has primary responsibility for leading a team of sales professionals focused on providing retail power and renewable solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers.
- Responsible for managing and coaching staff including setting goals, clearing obstacles and holding individuals accountable to KPIs, performing mid-year and annual reviews, with a focus on coaching.
- Accountable for talent recruitment and succession planning for staff and self.
- Managing an existing national sales team
- Grow sales team in all major competitive markets
- Support team growth by quarterbacking deals, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies and communicating product value to team/clients.
- Experience in deregulated electricity markets including ERCOT, PJM, ISO-NE, NYISO and MISO
- Present integrative solutions to customers bringing all energy and energy related services together
- Ability to stay current with market regulations, emerging technologies and market trends in the US power & renewables markets
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate terms & conditions of energy services contracts
- Strong industry network in the power and/or renewable energy sectors
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 –