Sr. Construction Project Manager
Posted 1 year ago
Massachusetts Remote Location
POSITION SCOPE – The Principal Project Manager plans, directs, leads, and coordinates activities of large designated energy efficiency projects. Responsible for completing projects under or on-budget and on-schedule. Ability to lead a project team. Develops subcontract and procurement documentation, including scope of work, equipment/material lists, and specifications. Negotiates subcontract and procurement terms and conditions with assistance from senior personnel and legal counsel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- HVAC experience
- Manages/leads the following aspects of Project Management Support:
- Shop drawings, submittals, and engineering calculations review and approval
- Change order development and processing
- Requests for Information (RFI’s) responses
- Project progress, scheduling and invoicing tracking
- Related work experience in construction management or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess, at minimum, OSHA 30 certification.
- Experience in handling high volume and fast paced projects where tactful leadership and cooperation are crucial to cost-effective operation.
- Experience managing successful projects in the State and Federal Government sectors.
- Experience with construction law, contract terms & conditions and the enforcement of them.
- Experience at preparing estimates and value engineering.
- Expertise in engineering and construction methodology and the associated financial aspects. A PMP credential is preferred.
Background check/drug screen and proof of COVID vax are all conditions of employment.