Northern California Remote Location
Bay Area HVAC service and preventative maintenance sales. This position works to develop new and potential accounts within a defined territory which includes Technical Solutions. This position works with prospective clients to explore the strengths and weaknesses of their current service program and works with a team of operators to develop and implement an effective sales strategy for either an individual or a bundled solution. This position owns the strategic selling process and communicates value to resolve the client’s issues and is responsible for the orchestration of the sales process, including the implementation and transition process for new business.
- Seek out new business opportunities by conducting cold call activities to perspective customers, calling on current customers, and networking to secure first appointments at with existing building owners at the decision maker level.
- Identify, plan, and execute growth strategies and tactics for existing clients.
- Partner with businesses to help coauthor unique and outside-the-box solutions.
- Develop risk-mitigation strategies assist customers in budgeting for future projects by eliminating costly emergency service calls.
- Develop and present pricing options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist the partners in budgeting for future.
- Benchmark partner facilities to target inefficiencies to see where they stack up against other businesses in their industry and area.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added solutions.
- Build financial and life cycle analyses with our tools, to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals with professional executive level presentations that lead to signed contracts.
- Participate in sales and industry training and converting that training to sales results.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other member of the operations and sales team in the branch location to ensure the customer needs are achieved.
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of HVAC and Preventative Maintenance Solutions
- Develop technical abilities in discussing HVAC equipment and their maintenance requirements.
- Prepare estimates for those maintenance contracts you will be proposing.
- Provide total facilities solutions for HVAC, Sheet Metal, Preventative Maintenance, and Building Automation Systems.
- Collaborate with Lighting, Power, Energy, and eMobility teams.
- Related experience including facilities services or other business solution or service sales direct to end-users.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to groups and all levels including executive.
- Leadership of customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle.
- Proven ability to build relationships with existing clients to maintain present sales and to facilitate add-on business and services.
- Ability to collaborate with other individuals, departments, and teams.
- Strong ability to write compelling, detailed sales proposals.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple proposals and processes simultaneously.
- Motivated to grow professionally, personally, and financially.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.