We are looking for a Senior Project Development Engineer that is passionate about the energy and sustainability industry. This individual will be a part of a dynamic team, delivering creative facility and energy solutions to our clients. The selected candidate will become a part of a growing organization that is invested in your career growth, with competitive benefits and a diverse project workload.
Position Description: Our Project Development Team is committed to delivering creative facility infrastructure, water conservation, and energy solutions to our communities. We are industry leaders who develop energy and engineering solutions that enable our clients to reduce their energy and operational expenses. You will work alongside our Business Development Team to develop solutions that solve our clients’ facilities, operational, and financial challenges. You will then support those solutions as they progress through our design process, coordinating with other engineers, drafters, construction professionals, and commissioning agents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages Project Development efforts in an assigned region and coordinates those efforts with the business development leadership in that region
- Leads project development efforts in an assigned region
- Supervises, trains, and mentors one or more Project Development Engineers
- Performs preliminary and conceptual engineering tasks and important preliminary engineering work such as energy analysis and modeling efficiently and accurately.
- Manages overall deliverables and development schedule
- Engineering Degree or a related field of engineering is required
- Additional project development, engineering, and energy related professional certifications are a plus (e.g. LEED-AP, CEM, ASHRAE, DBIA, etc.)
- Project development experience
- Experience working on complex projects and interdisciplinary teams of professionals
- Hybrid/flex set up with regional travel required