The Senior Account Executive will sell multi-million dollar energy optimization projects in a designated territory by identifying, assessing and structuring technical and financial solutions for customers such as municipalities and public K-12 schools. The Senior Account Executive will require a strong technical background and the communication/business skills to translate customer needs into a strategic approach for our development and implementation teams.
Our Senior Account Executive will Identify potential customers for design build energy efficiency, solar, battery storage and EV charging solutions in the municipality, university, hospital, and K-12 and higher education facility markets
- Calling on customer base and develop sales strategy to successfully close project sales
- Working with a cross-functional team consisting of Engineering, Project Management, and Project Development team members
- Overseeing the development and delivery of projects which promote customer service and lead to long term relationships with clients
The core components of success are (must haves):
- Experience in sales and marketing for a HVAC controls contractor, mechanical contractor, energy services company or related organization
- Experience in identifying leads, closing sales, and working with a project development team
- Prefer experience of best practices as they relate to upgrading and reducing energy consumption in building mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) system
What we do:
Digitalization and climate change mean organizations need to be more energy efficient and resilient to limit their impact on the environment while maintaining control of their energy spend. We deliver integrated energy solutions that balance profitability and sustainability.
As an Energy Service Company (ESCO), our broad portfolio includes:
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Solar and Energy Storage
- Electric vehicle and battery storage Solutions