Sr. Business Developer – Energy Solutions
Posted 4 months ago
Colorado – Remote Location
Energy Solutions Client inspires and empowers communities by creating transformational environments. Our clients include school districts; universities; city, county, and state governments; private commercial; and healthcare facilities.
MUST have proven success selling large, comprehensive solutions into MUSH/SLED space.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) in the Colorado market that is committed to delivering creative facility and energy solutions to our public sector (MUSH) clients.
Our BDM’s are industry leaders who sell energy and engineering solutions that enable our clients to reduce their energy and operational expenses. You will promote the building solutions developed by our team at the executive level that will solve the client’s facilities, business and financial challenges. Build and manage long-term customer relationships and partnerships with key and target building owners. Cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seek out, qualify, and close new sales and guaranteed savings opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners and owner representatives at the executive level while maximizing long-term profit levels. Particularly focusing on selling performance contracting while ensuring that we achieve the maximized share of customers business.
- Builds partnering relationships with the economic buyer, owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process.
- Manages ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to and anticipates customer needs.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with prospective customers. Develops network of contacts.
- Leads the sales and engineering team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Understanding creative financing options to close deals
- Progressive field sales experience at the C-level is preferred
- Experience in Public Sector energy sales with Cities, Counties and School Districts preferred
- Regional travel – work from home flexibility
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –