Open California Remote Location
Client is a leading company in the Performance Contracting and Building Technologies markets, with ten office locations across the Western USA and is the largest privately backed building technologies company in the West.
We are recruiting for a Project Manager, Candidate will be responsible for project leadership and coordination for retrofit work that upgrades or adds to clients’ MEP systems, building automation, irrigation, solar photovoltaic and other infrastructures in the specific target market of Cities & Municipalities in California.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in supervising/managing various construction scopes and partnering with building owners, subcontractors and other project team members.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Become the primary customer interface during the construction phase of assigned projects.
- Provide leadership for technical and business considerations for implementing projects. This effort includes estimating, value engineering, timing, special resource needs, or other aspects for specific projects.
- Lead the preconstruction process.
- Communicate with consulting engineers, building owners and other contractors as required to ensure accurate and timely engineering.
- Review engineered submittals ensuring adherence to scope, budget, and customer expectations.
- Coordinate equipment delivery with suppliers, subcontractors, the Project Manager and owner to ensure job site coordination.
- Prepare construction reports – monitor, track and review daily reports of key subcontractors.
- Recommend technical solutions to team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Five + years construction industry experience
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and low-voltage systems
- General understanding of building codes and related codes
- Experience in in Mechanical, HVAC, Construction Management