Equity participation – we just raised $56M in less than 10 months!
Our client is a start-up biosafety technology company that is pioneering the first automated disinfection ecosystem, enabling organizations to measure and manage indoor air quality. We are partnering with Energy Services companies to bundle our patented product as well as commercial and public facilities. Our sustainable, IoT-enabled disinfection technologies are ensuring safety for hundreds of thousands of people across the country. This is an absolute game changer!
The Business Development Manager will:
- Prospect, qualify and close new business
- Serve as the “quarterback” and primary point of contact for aligning internal teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders
- Develop short, mid, and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory, vertical market, and/or key account base
- Track all customer details in Salesforce
- Travel to customer locations to support sales
- Serve as the advocate of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Proven quota-carrying sales success in technology-based consumer sales
- Track record in both business planning and tactical execution
- Proven communication and presentation skills with a proven business acumen experience
- Knowledge of opportunities presented by disruptive technologies
- Experience with Enterprise level sales, technology sales, and/or consulting
- Ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors