Sr. Business Development Manager – ESCO
Posted 3 months ago
Illinois Remote Location
POSITION SCOPE – We are seeking a consultative, financially oriented, solutions-based Senior Business Developer to close energy efficiency and sustainability-based project solutions in the regional public sector vertical markets.
You will proactively identify, qualify, develop, and close new business opportunities within the Illinois territory and associated vertical market(s). The focus of this sales-based position is the development and implementation of integrated, performance-based energy and sustainability project engagements for existing facilities with a primary focus on K-12 school districts, higher education, healthcare, institutional, state and local government.
The Sr. BDM is responsible for organic revenue generation by securing and delivering signed project engagements. MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE SELLING INTO THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively engages prospects to articulate and position the overall value associated with an integrated, performance-based energy and sustainability-based project solution for customer facilities by aggressively qualifying the prospect and opportunity.
- Develops and implements market specific sales strategies and tactics focused on securing organic business with target accounts, prospects and key decision makers
- Leverages existing market contacts and relationships to drive direct and indirect prospecting and business development.
- Documented history of developing and closing complex, solution based, financially oriented project engagements exceeding $1,000,000 in project-based revenue
- Direct sales experience successfully originating new business within at least one of the following industries: energy efficiency/sustainability, mechanical contracting (design/build), , consulting engineering, architecture, original equipment manufacturer, and/or financial services
- Possesses an established rolodex within school districts, higher education, healthcare, institutional, federal, state or local government
- Ability to develop, cultivate, maintain and leverage contact networks and business relationships
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 –