Open US location
Our client is a start-up biosafety technology company that is pioneering the first continuous, automated disinfection ecosystem, enabling every organization to measure and manage indoor air quality. We are partnering with Energy Services companies to bundle our patented product as well as commercial and public facilities. Our sustainable, IoT-enabled disinfection technologies are ensuring safety for hundreds of thousands of people across the country. This is an absolute game changer!
The Senior Manager will be the primary points of contact for partners in active installs. The Project Management team will own construction, project delivery timelines, day-to-day partnership support, and ongoing governance / relationships with key strategic partners.
• Must have prior construction PM experience in the one or more of the following sectors:
• This is a team lead role, reporting directly to a VP
• You will build and manage a team of Project Mangers
• Lead new project kickoff and design meetings
• Track project milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools (Salesforce, Excel)
• Develop and deliver progress reports and documentation
• Coordinate progress billing throughout project completion
• Review change orders (excellent client-facing communication)
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Cultivate relationships with Partners/Clients in order to successfully deliver quality product on time
• Equity participation opportunity
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –