Regional Director Business Development – West
Posted 9 months ago
Remote Western Location
Company Overview and Position Description:
- Client is a design/build contractor that focuses on serving Energy Services Companies (ESCO’s) across North America and Asia.
- Customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as regional and local ESCO’s.
- We design and install water, steam, lighting, and building envelope energy conservation measures for existing institutional, federal, correctional, industrial, governmental, and commercial facilities as a subcontractor to our ESCO customers.
- TERRITORY: Texas and the West (territory open to candidate relationships).
- The core components of our design build projects include retrofit of restroom water closets, showers, and sinks, steam trap repair and replacement, condensate reuse equipment, installation of pipe and valve insulation, retrofit or replacement of lighting fixtures, and installation of building envelope products.
- Regional BDD is responsible for both Account Management and Account Origination.
Essential Job Function:
- Maintain and grow existing business through assigned and new ESCO accounts
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Sell the economic, energy, and environmental savings its projects provide
- Prepare and provide detailed cost and savings projections along with ROI scenarios that include simple payback, net present value, ROI, and life cycle cost analyses
- Present a post-implementation energy cost and savings summary
Experience & Skills:
- MUST HAVE – Experience selling into energy services companies
- Related experience selling to ESCO’s or other contractors using a consultative selling approach
- Candidate must have a strong understand of the ESCO landscape in the given geography
- Prefer knowledge of Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC)
- Contracting experience with local, state, federal and large academic institutions beneficial
- Ability to work and travel throughout territory
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –