Location – Pittsburgh Area
Client is one of the fastest-growing retail energy providers, delivering innovative energy solutions with affordable electricity plans, including 100 percent renewable energy plans to more than 1 million customers throughout North America. Their independent energy consulting division is looking for an experienced sales leader who will be responsible for developing and managing an entry level sales team.
Position Specific Description
This position will report to the Vice President and will include creation of an energy training program, day to day oversight of the growing PJM sales team, ongoing strategic prospecting guidance/vision, and interaction across the consulting group. Qualified candidate will have proven experience in the PJM market.
This job is responsible for managing a sales team across the consulting team’s PJM territory to achieve profitable selling of new electric, natural gas, demand response, and/or renewables products and services. This role will have team management responsibilities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinates sales efforts by establishing sales quotas within the team
- Hire/train/develop PJM sales team
- Analyzes sales statistics to help promote sales
• Reviews market analyses to determine opportunities, customer needs, volume potential
• Develops sales campaigns that are aligned with the goals of the business unit
• Leads, coaches, and develops professional sales staff, and continually improves performance
• Implements sales strategies to ensure achievement of margin goals
• Evaluates account management performance, business practices, and sales efforts to ensure targets are met
• Implements sales policies and common sales processes to improve efficiency, performance
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management
• Experience in the retail energy space
• Supervisor/Management Experience
Background check/drug screen and proof of COVID vax are all conditions of employment.