East Coast Open Location
One of the largest energy services companies in the U.S. utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting and Public Private Partnership (P3) vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities.
We are recruiting for a Manager Energy Engineering…
- Manage a team of energy engineers as well as act as lead energy engineer for Federal Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC) and Utility Energy Service Contracts (UESC) in the Eastern United States region for federal customers.
- Represent engineering team on senior project management reviews and customer oral interviews
- Ensure that the right interfaces and actions are both planned and implemented between the Senior Project Engineer/analysis group and other groups including lighting and water solutions, M&V, construction, design, commissioning, and operations and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain standards (M&Ps) for the engineering/analysis functions and activities.
- Lead teams of energy and design engineers in RFP Responses and Investment Grade Audits
- Support Account Executives in prospecting clients, support on-site meetings, participate in sales presentations
- Support Construction and M&V during implementation and performance phases of ESPCs and UESCs
- Engineering leadership experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience developing ESPCs