Open Location – Western Region
Client is one of the largest energy services companies in the North America who utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities.
- Manage a team of energy engineers as well as act as lead energy engineer for Federal Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC) and Utility Energy Service Contracts (UESC) in the Eastern United States region for federal customers.
- Development and training of existing and new hires in the region.
- Support team members’ generation of project development budgets for preliminary, competitive and investment grade audits, project development schedules, and project development plans of action.
- Ensure that analysis engineers’ efforts are focused on the right activities based on ECM priority and viability as well as the project budget, and that the level of effort is appropriate for each ECM (based on project impact, complexity and development stage).
- Represent engineering team on senior project management reviews and customer oral interviews
- Develop and maintain standards (M&Ps) for the engineering/analysis functions and activities.
- Work with engineering/analysis team to standardize analysis tools for enhanced consistency and accuracy of calculations and evaluations across projects, and to streamline peer and management reviews.
- Work with construction group to develop and maintain a database of measure unit cost estimates based on recent projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related experience
- Strong organizational, technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail