Open remote location
Highly profitable and respected Energy Solutions Client has retained me to identify and recruit a Director Business Development with experience selling complex, long-term/financial solutions into the Commercial and Industrial, Healthcare and Federal space. Reporting to the President, your primary job responsibility will be to successfully prospect and sell into high level clients.
Industry-best compensation including high percentage commission payouts on projects closed.
- Selling energy efficiency/retrofits projects including; renewable, mechanical, lighting, CoGen, etc.
- Develop sales and prospecting for new business, including market research, marketing of the company’s value proposition.
- Utilize knowledge of Client energy requirements; energy and renewable energy goals and strategy; structure, opportunities, trends, and issues.
- Ensure that sales goals for activities and results, including number of first calls, number of task orders, volume of sales and, ultimately, for achieving revenue and gross margins.
- Monitor account plan progress for all projects
- Lead Task Order negotiations, including pre-flight strategy and execution in customer facing engagements.
- Directs proposal development and reviews finished product before deliver to customer.
- Solution selling experience into the c-level
- Prior complex Solutions Sales experience
- Ability to complete reporting requirements, briefings, budgets, and etc.
- Ability to compose, write and edit proposals, reports, business correspondence and procedures.
- Effective and successful consultative sales development, negotiation, and closing techniques