Remote Midwest Location
- Lead Distributed Energy Business Development activities in the Midwestern U.S.
- Early identification and qualification of sales leads with cross-divisional sales teams (develop sales funnel), working directly with Field Sales Executives.
- Present to Executive, C-level relationships with proficiency in value-selling solutions and services at this corporate level
- Lead virtual capture team through (incl. internal and external partners) from pre acquisition phase to proposal delivery
- Develop regional business and marketing plans
- Define solution gaps requiring external partners
- Work with sales and sales managers to develop target account lists, account profiles and strategic sales plans for coordination with sales personnel.
- Mentors and supports sales teams and individuals with customer presentations, proposal development, and RFP responses particularly with large target or key accounts.
- Energy industry experience, with strong external, customer focus and executive level engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver financial results and secure results in a matrix environment.
- Ability to plan, navigate and negotiate a complex sales process.
- Experience coordinating diverse sales teams.
- Project development experience in the power industry is a plus.
- Experience with Project and Energy Finance is a plus.
- Expertise in the energy industry, specifically Distributed Energy sector a plus.
- Deep understanding of state and federal regulatory constructs in the Power sector.