Location – Anaheim, CA
Equity Participation Offered
Our mission is to help our clients increase the production and recovery of natural gas from their existing wells with minimal human and capital resources and minimal environmental impact.
General Purpose of Job: As we execute our growth plan to commercialize this game-changing technology, so arises the need for a leader with responsibility for transitioning the operating environment from prototyping to a more structured production environment by prioritizing engineering and supply chain efforts. The COO will lead the effort to increase the reliability of this product/service. You will interface with investors, partners and potential customers. The COO will report to the CEO and will be responsible for engineering, manufacturing, test, supply chain, quality, IT, safety and facilities. The factors critical to success in this role are:
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to understand the underlying product technology and end applications in the context of planning business activities and synchronizing teams (engineering, supply chain, manufacturing and test) to meet critical product development and/or field deployment requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initial Focus: Align engineering, R&D, operations and supply chain efforts based on 2023 deployment and client qualification requirements.
- Align supply chain and internal operations to better fit the E2E business model.
- Direct short-term and long-term planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- After a few commercial installations, optimize the product(s) for cost effectiveness, ease of manufacturing and assembly, as well as quick and cost-effective deployment in the field without jeopardizing reliability.
- Own and optimize vendor evaluation and relationships, logistics, inventory, purchasing and planning.
- Prepare detailed analysis and communicate status reports on the business for executive and board meetings.
Skills, Experience, Abilities, Education:
- BS degree in Engineering, Science or other 4-year technical degree in a related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, R&D and manufacturing operations with a leadership role in an organization focused on design/manufacture of complex engineered system and products.
- A strong technical foundation, with knowledge of engineering design, technology maturation and integration, reliability improvements, manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and lean manufacturing.
- Understanding of and operating experience with project-based, R&D-based, and production-based organizations.
- Ability to thrive and pivot in high-performing culture
- Global mindset and customer focus – Initiative / Enthusiasm-passion
- Integrity, commitment and honesty