Equity participation – We just raised $62M in less than 12 months!
Our client is a start-up biosafety technology company that is pioneering the first automated disinfection ecosystem, enabling organizations to measure and manage indoor air quality. We are partnering with Energy Services companies to bundle our patented product as well as commercial and public facilities. Our sustainable, IoT-enabled disinfection technologies are ensuring safety for hundreds of thousands of people across the country. This is an absolute game changer!
Sell services/SaaS into the Commercial markets. You’ll lead technical conversations about solutions with executive level decision makers at enterprise organizations. Using consultative selling, you’ll steer complex sales cycles to successes that benefit our team and our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the “quarterback” and primary point of contact for aligning internal teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders.
- Develop short, mid, and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory, vertical market, and/or key account base.
- Track all customer details in Salesforce.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
What We’re Looking For:
- Sales experience with a record of quota achieving success in technology-based consumer sales
- Experience in startup and/or tech environments
- Experience with Enterprise level SaaS sales, technology sales, and/or consulting
- High personal accountability and intrinsic motivation: you manage and elevate your work because you care deeply about your craft and the impact of our mission
- Knowledge in advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies
- Ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors