Remote Mountain West Location – CO/TX/AZ/NM/NV
Reporting to a Vice President, the Business Development Director is a player/coach…an industry leader who both sells energy and engineering solutions that enable our clients to reduce their energy and operational expenses AND manages/builds a dedicated sales team. Cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seek out, qualify, and close new sales and guaranteed savings opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop/lead/grow the Mountain West Regional sales team.
- Lead offerings to building owners and owner representatives at the executive level…particularly focusing on selling performance contracting.
- Leverage industry expertise to drive strategic decision-making in go-to-market efforts. Manages all Business Development Managers in the Region.
- Manage ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to and anticipates customer needs.
- Seek out, target and initiate contact with prospective customers.
- Lead the sales and engineering team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience selling Performance Contracting solutions
- Experience in Public Sector energy sales with Cities, Counties and School Districts preferred
- Regional day travel
- Unlimited time off for vacation, personal matters, volunteer work, etc.
- Employee discounted stock purchase plan
- 401k match
- Health, dental, vision, life and wellness coverage
- Flexibility to work from home or in office