Area Sales Manager TX – MUSH Energy Solutions
Posted 3 months ago
Texas (open location)
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, the Area Sales Manager provides leadership to manage the Public Sector (MUSH) market sales team in the creation of smarter, more energy efficient facilities. Drive growth and results within the Texas territory. Assists in the development of tools to achieve the sales objectives for the MUSH (K-12/State & Local Government) market for the Energy Services business unit.
- You will inherit/manage three Account Executives and hire several more to create a full TX team.
- Drive/support a $30M in Texas region annual revenue goal.
- Delivers business results of the assigned areas’ public sector market business plans for all ‘lines of business’ within Performance Infrastructure (Design-Build, P3, ESPC, as a Service, ESA, PPA, etc).
- Leads Area sales management in the development of the public sector market strategic plan components and annual sales plans.
- Assists the General Manager and Regional Management in planning, organizing and building a team to meet business objectives for key and target public sector accounts. Ensures that planned staffing activities occur, including, recruiting, selection, development and succession.
- Identifies, develops, and manages strategic regional third-party relationships to facilitate public sector business growth, including trade associations, marketing consultants, subcontractors.
What we look for:
- MUST HAVE SALES LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE IN PUBLIC SECTOR MARKETS
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Progressive experience and proven sales ability in the sales of building controls and services
- Experience in a lead/supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity/development of others
- Experience selling complex/financial solutions into the public sector MUSH markets
- Progressive field sales experience at the C-level
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –