Mid-Atlantic Region (open location)
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, the Area Sales Manager provides leadership to manage the Public Sector (MUSH) market sales in the creation of smarter, more efficient and resilient communities. Drive growth and results within the Mid-Atlantic territory. Assists in the development of tools to achieve the sales objectives for the MUSH (K-12/State & Local Government/Higher Ed/Commercial) market for the ESCO Performance Solutions business.
How you will do it:
- You will inherit/manage several Account Executives and hire several more to grow/create a team.
- Drive $50M + in Mid-Atlantic region annual revenues.
- Delivers business results of the assigned areas’ public sector market business plans for all ‘lines of business’ within Performance Infrastructure (Design-Build, P3, ESPC, as a Service, ESA, PPA, etc).
- Leads Area sales management in the development of the public sector market strategic plan components and annual sales plans.
- Assists the Area General Manager and Regional Management in planning, organizing and building a team to meet business objectives for key and target public sector accounts. Ensures that planned staffing activities occur, including, recruiting, selection, development and succession.
- Identifies and supports new market opportunities for public sector market sales.
What we look for:
- MUST HAVE MECHANICAL/ENERGY SALES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
- Progressive experience and proven sales ability in the sales of building controls and services.
- Experience in a lead/supervisory role with responsibility for the productivity/development of others.
- Experience selling complex/financial solutions into the public sector MUSH markets.
- Progressive field sales experience at the C-level.