Western Regional Sales Manager – Energy Solutions
Posted 8 months ago
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., Client utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting and Public Private Partnership (P3) vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities.
We have an immediate need for a Regional Sales Manager, managing the MUSH (public sector) business development efforts for the Western region (CA/NV/AZ/TX/HI).
- Work closely with Associate VP of Sales and Marketing to develop regional sales plans, sales and marketing strategies supporting the Midwest region
- Lead and own the sales effort of the Regional Sales Team
- Provide daily leadership to account executives leading to development of new customer relationships
- Manage, lead, and provide mentoring/coaching to account executives
|· MUST have experience in the MUSH space
· MUST have experience in the Energy Solutions space
· MUST have sales management experience
· Direct sales and marketing of energy, solutions-based services, and/or financial services to clients in the local
· Knowledge of complex deal-structuring and financing concepts
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –