Sr. Project Estimator – HVAC
Posted 8 months ago
| Sacramento Location
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Primary Function: Estimating support for D/B, Plan-n-Spec & Facility Solutions projects.
- Mechanical / Plumbing system estimating; projects bidding; budgeting for Design/Build, Facility Solutions and Plan-and-Spec projects. Projects to include a wide variety of applications for Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, K-12, Health Care, Industrial Refrigeration or any other applications, as required.
- Generating Bid Proposals; assist Sales in project closing.
- Participate in job site bid walks as well pre-construction meetings.
- Work in close cooperation with Engineering, as required, on D/B projects. Engineering will provide equipment capacities, piping/ductwork layouts & sizing sufficient for estimating purposes.
- Prior to proposal submission, as per Company’s policy, estimated projects are to be reviewed with Sales, PM’s and management depending on the project size & complexity.
- Supervising other estimators, scheduling, providing guidance and direction as it pertains to projects estimating.
- Experience and understanding of HVAC, plumbing and temperature control systems
- Experience and understanding of estimating software (Quote Express) station operation
- Experience in estimating and project management of HVAC & Plumbing projects
Project Contact – Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –