Sr. Project Development Engineer (HVAC)
Posted 8 months ago
Position Summary: The Sr. Project Development Engineer (PDE) is responsible for supporting our sales team in the identification and development of HVAC engineered solutions which meet the facility needs and energy goals of regional commercial clients.
At the inception of the sales process, the PDE utilizes their technical skills to assist with the qualification of projects by identifying potential HVAC and facility improvement measures, develop engineered solutions, analyze energy and operational savings, develop design documents and prepare cost estimates.
- Knowledge of different HVAC systems
- Build relationships with Architects, Engineers, Project Team, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Preliminary and Investment Grade Audits
- Review project documents, drawings, requests for proposal
- Provide facility existing conditions description and proposed solutions report
- Develop detailed MEP scopes of work, drawings, specifications.
- Prepare final cost estimates.
- Commercial HVAC engineering skills
- An understating of MEP systems including system design and layout
- Skilled use of the following programs; AutoCAD/Revit/Microsoft Office
Contact – Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –