Sr. Business Developer – Indiana (public sector)
Posted 4 months ago
Indiana – remote location
Facility Management Client is currently recruiting for an Indiana-based Business Development Manager who has professional experience in the public sector. In this role your primary job responsibility will be to successfully develop state legislative enabled Professional Services Agreements and Energy Service Agreements to public institutions including K-12 school districts, state & local government, universities. You will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives.
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships.
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the K-12 customer base.
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Client brings to targeted customers, opportunities, and solutions.
- Partner with potential customers, establishing relationships and maximizing the business potential.
- Proactively initiates cross-functional communication across K-12 enterprises to develop a long-term partnership.
- Working within multi-functional team: Solution development, Government Relations/Consultants, Financing.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Successful experience understanding and facilitating comprehensive facility projects
- Knowledge of state legislation including eligible procurement and funding/financing statutes
- Understanding of master planning/K-12 markets
- Proven experience in public sector development process-customers, facility-related solutions
- Proven relationships with school districts
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer’s organization is preferable
- Experience in the financial development process using available procurement and funding/financing statutes
- Understanding of project delivery and potential pitfalls
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –