Sr. Account Executive – Energy Services
Posted 7 months ago
Remote Midwest location
This Senior Account Executive (AE) will drive business development in the Midwest public sector performance contracting/energy efficiency markets. AE is responsible for leading teams of engineers, educators, project managers, construction managers, financiers and marketing personnel to create demand for our suite of energy efficiency offerings. AE also develops customized programs with our clients to meet their strategic and energy goals…negotiate and close contracts that allow us to build and implement our projects.
More specifically, AE is responsible for deal structuring, negotiation, client relationship management and public communication within the context of our projects. Responsibilities range from developing strategies for targeting clients, to building organizational partnerships and strategic alliances with non-profits, regional organizations, and technology accelerators, to working with client executives from project conceptualization through to construction and implementation.
- Meet Sales Quotas – Create and capture demand for Energy Solutions programs.
- Manage Sales Pipeline – Target and contact key decision makers
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity and provide progress and execution updates.
- Lead cross-functional teams – Lead an internal development team of engineering, project finance, communications and legal personnel.
- Possesses technical solution knowledge (energy efficiency, water infrastructure, renewable energy technology)
- Experience working with public sector or governmental agencies
- Experience in a management consulting or strategy consulting
For details contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –