Solutions Executive – Energy Management
Posted 5 months ago
Remote California location
Client is a comprehensive energy services firm with roots in one of the nation’s leading MEP building systems groups. With the ability to self-perform energy services work through their distinctive design-build-operate-maintain expertise, they work with customers to increase efficiency, reduce utility consumption, and lower overall energy costs.
POSITION SUMMARY – The Solutions Executive works closely with the Energy Infrastructure Business Developers to win new projects. Leads the entire post-selection, pre-construction phase of these large projects. Provides leadership to assigned project teams from initial development through the start of construction.
- Understanding of client expectations and the value proposition
- Develop cross functional Project Development teams that develop scope, schedule, cost and savings estimates
- Review / approve all technical elements of ECM selection and development
- Act as primary business contact for customers throughout the project development process
- Guide selection of subcontractors in accordance with client preferences
- Lead project finance activities including selection of financing partners
- Oversee detailed Risk Assessment and Risk Review for Management approval prior to final submittal
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing complex Energy related performance contracts (ESPC / UESC) or related energy design build and/or utility privatization projects
- Developing energy conservation or management projects such as Cogeneration, Demand Side Management, Renewable energy technologies, Supply Side Management and HVAC energy reduction projects
- Understanding of risk assessment, margin determination, cash flow and other financial analyses
All employment offers are contingent upon successful drug test, background check.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –