Regional Sales Director Energy Solutions – Great Lakes
Posted 3 months ago
Open Location – Great Lakes Region (IL/MI/OH/IN)
MUST HAVE ENERGY SOLUTIONS SALES EXPERIENCE
Energy Services Client has retained us to identify a Regional Sales Director (RSD) to lead and manage the business development efforts for the Great Lakes Public Sector (MUSH) division. Client is a world-class leader in the energy services/Performance space. Their Bundled Energy Solutions team targets the state/local government, municipal K-12/Higher Ed market segments with proactive, industry leading financial and Energy solutions
Great Lakes Region – Reporting to the Vice President, this position requires the RSD to be an experienced Performance Contracting/Energy Solutions sales professional, be well versed in public finance and possess exceptional presentation skills. Must be able to manage, coach, and motivate a sales team and have a proven history of navigating in a complex selling environment.
- Manage the sales staff to exceed sales/booking requirements
- Hire and retain sales executives that exceed their personal sales plans
- Accurately forecast short-term & long-term sales
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse set of business unit leaders, including but not limited to local General & Sales Managers, Area Vice Presidents, and all other stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the MUSH ESPC legislation within the Great Lakes Region
- The ability to communicate, counsel, and sell at all levels of the client’s organization.
- Experience in the HVAC / Energy industry
- Ability to understand operating budgets and public finance
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 –