Midwest Sales Director – Energy Management Software
Posted 1 month ago
Open Midwest Location
This is a game changer in the competitive energy space! Client is a next generation energy software company that has created a game changing solution…a cloud-based energy management software product to better connect energy suppliers with their channel partners.
Position Summary – Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Regional Sales Director is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing on retail energy suppliers for their CRM and risk management software solutions. In addition to producing new prospects, the position is responsible for maintaining and up-selling into existing clients as well as transitioning new clients to our Client Management Team.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying, and closing techniques.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients.
- Utilize company resources (Business Development, Solution Engineering, Sales Operations, Marketing) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Effectively advise clients on company services and product offerings.
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients.
- Lead the development of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s.
- 5+ years of related sales experience in an energy services, software or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Requires solid selling and marketing skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen.
Contact – Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 or e-mail