Construction Project Manager – Mechanical
Posted 4 months ago
General Description: Five + years’ experience as a successful construction project manager in a mechanical related field.
Must have an understanding of mechanical systems that are typical to medium size commercial projects
Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Ensuring that project delivery complies with Contract Documents.
- Being able to forecast and manage labor, material, supplier, and subcontractor costs.
- Tracking manpower and labor productivity
- Negotiating subcontracts and purchase order agreements
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors, designer/consultants, and vendors.
- Oversight of CAD/CAM/BIM processes
- Generation, submission, and incorporation of RFIs
- Pricing, preparing, and negotiating change orders.
- Developing, reviewing, and producing approvable submittals.
- Creating and updating the project schedule.
- Managing project startup, commissioning, and turnover.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Ability to read and understand Contract Documents including: contract drawings, specifications, purchase orders, contracts, etc.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques, cost controls, and pricing
If you are interested contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200,