Sr. Project Development Engineer – ESCO
Posted 7 months ago
Fast growing ESCO backed by Private Equity Firm is recruiting for a critical engineering role.
Position Summary – The Sr. Project Development Engineer is responsible for supporting the identification of facility needs and Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) that will be the basis of Guaranteed Energy Savings Projects.
At the inception of the Sales Process, the Sr. Project Engineer utilizes their technical skills to assist the Account Manager with the qualification of projects by identifying potential facility improvement measures, performing building utility analysis and energy profiling, benchmarking energy and operational savings, and developing compiling measure budget cost estimates.
- Degree in Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in energy-related field.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Team, Subcontractors.
- Analyze facility utility consumption, review capital and operating budgets.
- Create a development timeline, budget and project development control index.
- Provide facility existing conditions descriptions, Utility Analysis, Facility Energy Profile.
Project Development/Request for Proposal
- Update the development timeline, budget and project development control index.
- Develop detailed MEP Scopes of Work, Specifications and Preliminary Implementation Schedule.
Letter of Intent/Project Development Agreement
- Engage third-party consultants for design assistance or review.
- Define final project scope and revise Scope of Work Documents to rebid as necessary.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –