Project Development Engineer – Energy
Posted 9 months ago
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
The Project Developer will be the technical expert for the Energy Solutions business. Provides support to Sales and Program Managers and acts as a technical consultant to our Energy Engineers, Field Specialists, Electricians, Subcontractors, Customers and Consulting engineers.
- Oversees the technical aspects of the entire Energy Sales and Execution Process.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of Energy Engineers.
- Conducts initial energy savings feasibility assessment
- Analyzes data from self-performed and others’ audits to develop and calculate savings for Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs).
- Develops Scope of Work for subcontractor bids, provides bid analysis
- Develops Final Investment Grade Audit Report / Proposal
- Develops pre and post Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering
- ASHRAE level 1, 2 and 3 Energy Audits
- Understanding of Building Envelope, HVAC, Lighting and, or electrical and mechanical systems
- Understanding of renewable energy and battery storage opportunities
For details confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –