Project Developer (Energy Management)
Posted 2 months ago
Remote California or Texas locations
Backed by a globally recognized Private Equity Firm, our Energy Management Client offers comprehensive infrastructure upgrades, energy management, and energy efficiency solutions in mechanical, plumbing, renewables, lighting, solar, battery storage, and building automation.
Position Summary – Project Developer produces schematic designs and floor plans that depict the scope of work for facility improvements that meet the requirements of the commercial client. With an emphasis on the general construction scope items, the Project Developer identifies construction materials, produces cost estimates for the defined construction work and collaborates with the development team.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Construction/project management experience
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Maintain strong relationships with Owners, Project Team, and
- Communicates regularly with all team members regarding project development progress.
- Conduct facility walk-thru to identify/verify preliminary scope items.
- Analyze facility utility consumption, review capital and operating budgets
- Prepare a preliminary cost estimate for the general construction Improvement Measures
Project Development/Request for Proposal
- Update the development timeline, budget and project development control index.
- Develop Construction Scope/Specifications/Preliminary Implementation
- Receive subcontractor bids and review for completeness on Construction items
- Participate in final Turnover Meeting with the Development and Operations Teams.
- Support the Project Manager as required during Construction.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –