Indirect Channel Sales – Retail Energy
Posted 1 month ago
Client leadership team is comprised of industry veterans that leverage over 100 years of combined experience within deregulated energy markets. They have become the benchmark in the competitive retail energy markets by focusing on customer needs and solutions. Currently realizing tremendous success in the indirect/channel sales vertical and are looking for a sales veteran to sell across all regions, no boundaries.
Purpose – The primary objective of this role is to manage third party sales to C&I and residential customers.
- Manage and grow new and existing channel partner relationships.
- Achieve and exceed new and renewal sales targets through prospecting and developing new and existing customer and channel partner relationships.
- Identify and qualify legitimate sales and channel relationship opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of multiple deregulated markets.
- Candidate will have an established network of channel partners with whom candidate has had a successful track record of closing business.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the deregulated electricity industry.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High level of persistence and perseverance.
- Must be self-sufficient and a self-starter with minimal supervision required.
Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –