HVAC Project Manager
Posted 1 month ago
Client is a leading HVAC solutions provider, we are searching for a Commercial HVAC Project Manager. We target commercial, industrial, manufacturing and institutional markets with proactive, industry leading HVAC products and services. Emphasis is placed on assisting our customers in achieving a sustainable facility.
- Accountable for daily and weekly coordination of resources.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives.
- Examines, reviews, and validates estimates and scope of work by performing job/scope analysis.
- Responsible for managing project costs and maintaining forecasted costs.
- Creates and makes revisions to job schedules including.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the customer.
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process.
- Must be able to manage several projects that vary in size and complexity concurrently.
5 + years’ experience and/or training in project management, HVAC or related field. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 –