Posted 5 months ago
HVAC Design Engineer
Recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a local award-winning Design-Build and Energy Services Company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing most of the engineering tasks necessary for each project including but not limited to HVAC load calculations, equipment selections, schematic design, and design development tasks.
- Interfacing with clients to develop project scope, and assisting project estimators & sales with proposal preparations.
- Preparation of design development and construction documents in collaboration with production and engineering teams.
- Applying relevant code knowledge to system design and layout (Title 24, CBC, CMC, etc.)
- Working with engineering, sales and project management staff to develop mechanical and plumbing construction documents, and energy compliance documents.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- HVAC and plumbing systems design-build experience and industry knowledge is required with experience in Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Mixed-use & Multi-family, Industrial and Government/Municipal projects
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –