Sr. Federal Business Developer – ESPC
Posted 2 months ago
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the Western United States
Our client is a leading energy services provider that helps Federal clients advance their energy savings goals by driving operational efficiencies and improving livability, workability, and resiliency. We are recruiting for a Federal ESPC Business Developer to cover the western regional sales efforts.
JOB PURPOSE – The primary purpose of the Federal Business Development Manager (BDM) is to generate new ESPC/UESC business by utilizing a consultative sales approach to develop leads and relationships with potential utility and federal clients.
- Prospect for new federal ESPC/UESC business.
- Offering solutions including renewable energy and structure, trends, and issues.
- Analyze all operational costs incurred by the customer that can be eliminated by implementing a Strategic Energy Master Plan.
- Prepare and present professional proposals addressing all of the customers’ needs and concerns, including a financial proposal.
- Maintains customer contact throughout installation period to resolve any additional needs and concerns that may arise.
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity.
- Coordinate with state and federal government regulatory agencies when required.
- Occasionally help analyze customer’s infrastructure.
Degree and experience selling large, complex financial solutions in the Federal space
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –