Senior Federal Business Developer – Energy Solutions
Posted 8 months ago
MUST HAVE – Experience developing/selling Federal Energy Savings Performance Contract / Utility Energy Services (UESC), and other contract vehicles.
Client is an award-winning Energy Services Company focused on delivering energy efficiency projects to the Federal markets. Leader in innovative, clean-tech, energy efficiency, and facilities performance optimization. These high-profile programs integrate energy efficiency retrofits and technology into the Federal, Municipality and Educational markets.
Position Description Summary: The Federal Business Developer will develop an overall strategy to grow Energy Services business in the Federal marketplace. This individual is responsible for consultative selling and business development. Responsible for understanding the Federal Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC), Utility Energy Services (UESC), and other contract vehicles.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify energy sales opportunities with federal customers
- Sells complex energy solutions/retrofits
- Manage sales process internally and work with operations to identify necessary resources
- Leveraging relationships at DoD & Federal Civilian customers
- Participates in SAME, FUPWG and associated professional organizations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Industry experience utilizing ESPC contract vehicles
- Demonstrated success selling complex, customer focused solutions
- Must be able and willing to travel regionally
- Successful Federal ESPC industry experience
- Must have experience in working with ESPC and/or UESC contract vehicles
- Specific performance contracting sales experience in the public sector market is preferred
For confidential consideration contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org