Sr. Energy Solutions – Business Development
Posted 5 months ago
Business Development Role
Client is the industry benchmark in Energy and Facility Management Services. We are recruiting a Senior Solutions Consultant, who will be responsible for delivering integrated solutions, offering energy as a service, including consultation, solution design, implementation, O&M, optimization and financing. You will work closely with commercial clients, orchestrate solutions from energy supply and management services, to distributed energy, energy analytics and energy optimization.
- Business Development – Overall responsibility for identifying and securing integrated energy solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional customers nationally. Managing the pipeline of prospects and the entire sale process from project development, sales, project financing, internal governance approvals, technical and delivery coordination
- Respond to RFPs, deliver sales proposals to executive level decision makers and negotiate and close complex service contracts
- Manage and direct highly energetic and results-driven Origination, Sales & Marketing, solutions architect professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Successful experience selling to and interfacing with C-suite executives
- Demonstrated track record closing energy services and renewable energy deals
- Strong knowledge, professional expertise and solid relationships in one of the following Commercial and Industrial Verticals: Food and Beverage, Pharma/Health Sciences, Technology, Data Centers, Retail and Hospitality or Chemicals.
- Experience in facilities management, lifecycle management and property management
- An understanding of debt financing and capital markets
- Knowledge of integrated solutions, energy services and renewable energy technologies including automation, lighting, HVAC, biomass, geothermal, solar, wind and energy storage
For confidential consideration contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 or