Energy Manager – Utility Rebates
Posted 2 months ago
Open Location – CA/AZ
Advanced Energy Management Client is recruiting for an Energy Manager to focus identifying and acquiring utility funding including; incentives, rebates, grants on large-scale energy efficiency projects within the Western marketplace.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential funding sources (rebates, grants, incentives, loan programs, etc.) for energy conservation & renewable projects in the public sector (MUSH) market.
- Work closely with design and implementation teams to apply for and acquire funding sources for large energy Retrofit/Efficiency projects.
- Ensure compliance of existing energy projects with design standards.
- Collect and analyze utility billing statements and necessary data in assistance with the energy engineering team.
- Support on-site inspections / audits of facilities.
- Familiarity with utilities, energy conservation, or the renewable industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office products particularly Excel
- Physical ability to complete on-site inspections (ladders, roofs access, etc.)
- Experience with CA IOU rebate and energy efficiency programs + experience working with CEC programs such as SGIP, EPIC, etc + and work with Grants/rebates related to water & wastewater also a big plus
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –