Director Utility Programs – California
Posted 4 weeks ago
Must have relationships/knowledge/skill to navigate through California IOU’s
Job Description – Must have experience facilitating utility program management in California. The Director of Utility Program Management is responsible to identify and secure energy efficiency contracts through Public Utilities. This professional will report to the Senior Vice President West Region and will be responsible for final business plan, staffing and proposal creation. The core focus of the role is to secure Demand Side Management (DSM) funding through the major CA IOUs. The Director will work closely with California ATS General Managers as well as Industry Segment Leaders to formalize our energy efficiency service offerings, secure client commitment, and compete and secure utility awards to achieve organic sales quotas. Must have experience facilitating utility program management in California.
- Sales Methodology: Applying a value-based sales methodology to achieve goals by selling consultatively, building trust, identifying and developing leads, setting appointments, conducting account research, leading sales calls that lead to new business through a Utility Channel.
- Business & Industry Knowledge: Gathering, analyzing, applying and aligning business and industry knowledge and the energy and demand reduction goals of IOU Energy Efficiency Programs to our associated project and service offerings.
- Leadership: Having a leadership mentality and collaborative orientation to draw from internal and external resources to meet the goals for this position and the Company.
- Experience in overseeing Utility Program administration
- Experience in sales, business development, sales management/organic sales growth
- Experience with enterprise software solutions, sales CRM, and large, complex organizations
If interested, confidentially contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 –