Director of Technical Services
Posted 7 months ago
Location – Northern, CA
CLIENT – Designs and administers turnkey comprehensive energy efficiency solutions to residential customers throughout California. Actively address barriers for non-commercial/commercial energy users by offering no-cost and low-cost energy efficiency programs.
JOB SUMMARY – Reporting to the CEO, the Director is a member of the corporate leadership team. The position provides the leadership, managerial oversight and direction to the technical services department and its staff. The Director will lead a team of field staff, trainers, engineers, and building science/construction experts as well as administrative staff.
- Experience as a senior leader, overseeing multi-functional teams and direct reports.
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry, or in a technical engineering field.
- Understanding of engineering/construction principals, energy and building science.
- Knowledge of residential energy efficiency best practices and energy codes.
- Knowledge of construction materials and techniques with an emphasis on energy performance.
- Field experience in energy audits, commercial and/ or residential energy efficiency retrofits.
Education – Required – Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technical discipline
Project Lead – Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –