Director Market Development – Demand Response Services
Posted 4 months ago
Backed by a high-profile Private Equity Firm, Client is one of the leading Energy Management Firms in the nation. We improve our client’s relationship with energy…offering solutions for Demand Response, Smart Grid, Data Management, Utility Bill Auditing, Energy Procurement.
We are recruiting for a Director of Market Development (DMD) for Demand Response Services.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the DMD is responsible for new business development, market entry, and operations for DR and load management services outside of the NYISO territory. As the DMD you will be responsible for managing our non-NYISO demand response services business unit consistent with the attainment of company financial objectives. Also, responsibilities of your role include identifying the market development strategy, transacting in the wholesale energy markets to obtain capacity obligations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define and lead the market expansion and growth direction for the DR business unit
- Expand customer and product reach into new geographies and markets
- Meet business unit gross profit goals and drive expansion of revenue
- Work with our NOC and participate in Enrollment, Dispatch, Settlement and Payment
- Report business unit activities and progress to the EVP, CEO and Board of Directors
- Trade wholesale capacity in non-NYISO markets as necessary and manage wholesale obligations
- Represent the company in the stakeholder process with all non-NY grid operators
- Monitor regulatory changes that impact Demand Response programs
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –