Director Engineering – ESPC
Posted 6 days ago
Client is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the U.S., utilizing design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to Federal facilities.
The Director of Engineering will report to the SVP and will lead/manage engineering and development teams performing development over a portfolio of energy savings projects. Responsible for engineering/financial leadership support of all ESPC engineering activities.
- Overall performance of the Federal Engineering Group
- Provide mentoring and leadership to the engineering group
- Assess group capabilities and optimize staffing and assignment of resources
- Lead engineering group to ensure that creative and cost effective energy conservation measures are identified, developed and completed on time and on budget
- Flawless collaboration with leadership and other internal departments, including sales, business development, energy conservation engineering, construction, commissioning, measurement & verification and Central Plant O&M
- Actively recruit new talent and retain top talent
- Education – BS Engineering/equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in HVAC and EMS Design, and/or energy analysis
- Experience in managing multiple technical teams
- Experience with CHP, HVAC, and control systems preferred
- Experience in FEMP Measurement &Verification protocols preferred
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –