Director of Engineering – ESPC
Posted 7 months ago
Client is one of the largest and most respected Energy Services Companies in the U.S., utilizing design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to Federal facilities.
The Federal Director of Engineering will report to the SVP of the Federal Business Unit and will lead/manage engineering and development teams performing development over a portfolio of energy savings projects. Responsible for engineering/financial leadership support of all ESPC engineering activities.
- Overall performance of the Federal Engineering Group
- Provide mentoring and leadership to the engineering group
- Assess group capabilities and optimize staffing and assignment of resources
- Lead engineering group to ensure that creative and cost effective energy conservation measures are identified, developed and completed on time and on budget
- Flawless collaboration with leadership and other internal departments, including sales, business development, energy conservation engineering, construction, commissioning, measurement & verification and Central Plant O&M
- Actively recruit new talent and retain top talent
- Education – BS Engineering/equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in HVAC and EMS Design, and/or energy analysis
- Experience in managing multiple technical teams
- Experience with CHP, HVAC, and control systems preferred
- Experience in FEMP Measurement &Verification protocols preferred
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –