Development Engineer – Facilities (ND)
Posted 3 months ago
North Dakota – remote location
Client is the largest privately held Energy Management Company in North America. They are a full-service facility planning, design, and management company dedicated to creating healthy, efficient work environments in the public sector markets.
We are recruiting for a Development Engineer who will serve as the technical resource to our Sales & Operations Teams and be responsible for identifying, analyzing and developing solutions to address issues and needs related to customer facilities.
- BS Engineering
- Conducts surveys of customer facilities and assess the current condition, operational performance and deficiencies of the building systems and infrastructure.
- Coordinates site visits and project development activities of Facilities Technicians and specialty Contractors.
- Guide customers in prioritizing projects to improve functionality, operational performance and efficiencies of their facilities.
- Calculates energy and operations & maintenance savings associated with proposed improvements.
- Supports operations team in building systems commissioning and re-commissioning activities.
- Determines appropriate measurement and verification methodologies for developed improvements.
- Participates in creation and delivery of written and oral presentations for customers.
- Works with subcontractors and consultants to ensure the quality of work is consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Meets regularly with the sales and operations teams to review the performance of the project.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –