Demand Response Senior Director
Posted 7 months ago
OVERVIEW – The Demand Response (DR) Business Lead is responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the DR business line in the utility and end-use channels across North America.
MUST HAVE experience in Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response
The DR Business Lead is responsible for meeting revenue targets. You will be the leader of our DR / DERs activities and directs a team of functional experts in the DR/DERs business line. Responsibilities include strategic leadership, technology evaluation, DER / DR program design, business development support, program startup and ongoing expert support for the regional team.
- Directing program designs for sectors such as Residential, SMB and C&I as well as informing required resources for delivery of contracts.
- Manage a team of five demand response consultants.
- Oversee the development of DR sales pipeline.
- Review DR financials including portfolio P&L/business line operating costs/new project budgets.
- Support contract negotiations between company and utility clients.
- Strong business management and business development acumen.
- Energy industry experience, at least five of which are in demand response, demand management or distributed energy resources.
- Direct program delivery experience in energy efficiency, demand response, distributed energy resources and/or demand management.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –