Client Services Manager – Energy Solutions/DR
Posted 5 months ago
Northeast Remote Location – PJM
Backed by a high-profile Private Equity Firm, our client is one of the leading Energy Management Firms in the nation. They target large consumers of energy and through strategic management, we provide solutions that improve their relationship with energy…offering advisory services for Demand Response, Smart Grid, Data Management, Utility Bill Auditing, Energy Procurement.
We are recruiting for a Client Services Manager (CSM) for the PJM/NISO territory.
Must have proven Business Development/Account Management experience in the competitive energy space (DR, Retail Power/Gas, Smart Grid, ESCO, Energy Efficiency).
Job Description – Reporting to the Vice President, the CSM is the face to our clients. This is a hybrid role, execute a combination of prospecting new business and managing existing accounts. Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through the successful delivery of services as agreed to in executed contracts between us and our clients and new business opportunities.
The CSM is responsible for the following primary activities:
- Overall client satisfaction and the fulfillment of all contractual obligations to a specified subset of existing client base.
- The (CSM) will function as the primary interface to our clients which includes;
- The development and facilitation of Quarterly Business Progress reviews
- On-going “account management”/client support as needed
- New proposal generation & RFP response facilitation.
The CSM will also be responsible for the following secondary activities:
Perform general business development, sales & marketing functions in complement business strategy. Attending trade shows and other business events for the purpose of new business development.
- Increasing Energy Efficiency
- Reducing Energy Costs
- Becoming Carbon Footprint Neutral
- Managing Price & Budget Risk
Highly competitive compensation package including base salary, uncapped quarterly commission payouts, profit sharing and 401(k),
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –