CFO – Retail Energy
Posted 3 weeks ago
Chief Financial Officer (Retail Energy)
We are recruiting for a high-performing Chief Financial Officer. Client is a leading retail energy client comprised of industry veterans that leverage over 100 years of combined experience within deregulated energy markets. Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will have responsibility to grow and lead the electricity retail markets in ERCOT, PJM, and NYISO.
- Functional responsibility for Accounting/ Finance, Credit & Collections, and Commissions
- Experience in the retail energy business
- Executive Team member
- M&A, Supplier Services/Credit Sleeve Negotiation, Investor Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis, Monthly Management Reporting
- Credit, Collections, Tax, Compliance with borrowing agreements
- Human resources (payroll, benefits, 401(k), employee policy admin.)
- Private company experience with ~45 FTE headcount (important b/c of Dept. of Labor requirements and ACA implementation)
Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –