Business Development Manager – Energy Services
Posted 10 months ago
Public Sector Developer
Northern California Region
MUST HAVE PRIOR SUCCCESS IN THE ENEGY SERVICES SPACE. Client is an award winning, well-positioned Energy Services Company focused on delivering energy efficiency projects to the public sector markets. Leader in innovative, clean-tech, energy efficiency, and facilities performance optimization. These high-profile programs integrate energy efficiency retrofits and technology into Municipalities, Universities & School Districts.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) role will have a quantifiable and successful public sector development resume, no exceptions…will lead teams of engineers, project managers, construction managers and finance all in an effort to prospect and close energy efficiency projects. The BDM is responsible for complex deal structuring, negotiation, client relationship management.
- Technical energy solution knowledge (energy efficiency/renewable energy)
- 5+ years of consultative business development experience selling into the public sector
- Advanced experience with deal structuring (legal, procurement, financial and technical aspects);
- Interest in sustainability strategies, energy efficiency, and renewable energy and passion to serve others and make a difference
- Meet $5M+ sales quota
- Manage public sector sales pipeline
- Lead cross-functional teams
For confidential consideration contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916-649-3200 or