Business Development Director – Federal Energy Resilience
Posted 5 months ago
Open Remote Location
Our client is a world-class Energy Management Company, delivering comprehensive solutions to the Federal Government. We help advance mission-critical energy programs to manage operational demands including upgrading and modernizing infrastructure, managing/monitoring automation technologies, improving energy efficiency, security and resiliency.
We are seeking a high-profile Business Developer with the knowledge and experience to drive energy resilient solutions combining generation, distribution and demand-side management technologies for our trusted Federal clients both domestically and globally.
- Drive the Business Development for our offerings to Federal customers.
- Understanding of the Aerospace, Defense and Government sector, its particular activity constrains including contractual models’ delivery (GSA, IDIQ, ESPC, ESTCP-SERDP, JOC, MAC).
- Understanding of energy contract vehicles including ESPCs, UMCSs, PPA’s, UP and UESCs.
- Develop and deploy sales leads for energy supply and storage technologies as well as energy savings with an emphasis on energy resilience and security.
- Promote the three Ds: “Digitalization, Decentralization and Decarbonization”: efficiency, energy resilience, sustainability.
- Maximize the use of incentives and programs to monetize energy resilience and security features and support project financing
- Consulting sales proficiency and responsibility for driving the complete interaction process with the customer, from qualification to deal closing.
- Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts and proposals.
- Lead the development and delivery of client’s requests for information, proposals, demonstrations and proof of concept exercises.
- Fluency with technical aspects of energy project sales and ESPC business models including supply/demand side.
- Experience in Federal business/project development management
- Experience in energy, automation, fire protection, solar and /or power generation as well as electrical infrastructure
- Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants
- Understanding of financial business models and contractual requirements for energy procurement
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain an active U.S. government Secret clearance
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 –